Summer Learning is provided free of charge to students who normally reside in British Columbia. International students and students from other provinces and territories in Canada are charged a fee at the time of registration. Please visit our Summer Learning page, linked below, for the current fee schedule. Fees can be paid by calling the Summer Learning Office.
Go to the Summer Learning School page here.
There are five summer learning program options:
- Full Credit - full academic courses delivered in a condensed format
- Enhancement / LEAD Program*
- Transitions - for students going from grade 7 to grade 8 *
- Elementary - Literacy & Numeracy, Early French Immersion, Late French Immersion*
* Only for 吃瓜大本营 School District students who are referred by their home school and who meet the criteria to be enrolled in these summer programs.