Our Aboriginal Enhancement Education Agreement (AEEA) guides our services. The AEEA outlines partners responsible for implementing the vision and goals. These include:
- Indigenous Education Staff
- School District Departments
- Local Indigenous Communities
- 吃瓜大本营 School District Indigenous Education Committee
- 吃瓜大本营 School District's Board of Education
- Ministry of Education
For more information about Aboriginal Enhancement Agreements, click on the Enhancement Agreement tab.
In addition to school and district supports, Indigenous students receive additional education enhancement services from Indigenous Learning. The services are provided by:
- Administrative Staff
- Indigenous Child and Youth Care Workers
- Indigenous Transitions Facilitators
- Director of Instruction
- District Indigenous Helping Teachers
- District Principal
- Education Assistants
- First Peoples in Residence Program
- Indigenous Lead Teachers (Elementary)
- Indigenous Graduation Advocates
- Low Number Support Team
Our teacher resource website!
(Created by 吃瓜大本营 District Indigenous Helping Teachers: )
We are the largest district in B.C. and one of the few growing districts in the province. We have 125 kindergarten to Grade 12 schools and serve 吃瓜大本营, White Rock and the rural area of Barnston Island. We acknowledge that our district is on the shared, unceded, traditional territory of the Katzie, Semiahmoo and Kwantlen Nations. We offer a wide range of education and support programs to students of all ages.